Jag oroade mej i onödan! It was actually really nice! Massor av god mat. We do love our food.
Comment of the night:
Elisabeth: "I think I put too many digestives in the base of this cheescake. It seems like it's too much cheesy stuff in relation to the base. I should probably decrease the base when I make it next time..."
Welshie: "Mate! There's no such thing as decreasing when it comes to food. You mean you need to increase the cheesy top bit!"
Elisabeth: "I think I put too many digestives in the base of this cheescake. It seems like it's too much cheesy stuff in relation to the base. I should probably decrease the base when I make it next time..."
Welshie: "Mate! There's no such thing as decreasing when it comes to food. You mean you need to increase the cheesy top bit!"
Dinner!
Min julklänning!

1 kommentar:
Vad åt ni? det ser spännande ut.
Skicka en kommentar